Pact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pact of Stormscales homeforums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Morotpåpinne - Resto druid

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Morot

Morotpåpinne - Resto druid Empty
PostSubject: Morotpåpinne - Resto druid   Morotpåpinne - Resto druid EmptyTue Feb 19, 2008 4:48 pm

Personal Info

First Name: Alex

About yourself
As i posted before my name is Alex. I live in a city called Linköping, which is located in the middle of Sweden. Going to school atm (last year in high school) studying economics No. In my spare time (when im not playing) i like to hang out with friends, work out etc.

Playtime: How many hours you play/week?
I play everyday. I would say average playtime a day is 5hrs. This is when im not raiding : )

Computer: We want to know if your computer and connection can handle WoW especially in raid enviroments.
That's not a problem for me.

Communication: Are you able to use ventrilo? Do you have a mic and are you comfortanle using it?
Yes i got ventrilo and a mick, but im not much of a talker tho : ) But i don't feel uncomfortable speaking!

Character info

Character Name: Morotpåpinne
Race:Tauren
Class:Druid

Days played:
Got around 70 days played, 27 of them at 70!

Talent spec:
Atm im specced balace, but i will ofc respecc to resto if i get an /i to the guild.

Profile Link (Armory, etc):
Already shown my resto gear to Loxster, and the armory link will prolly show my balance gear but here you go:http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormscale&n=Morotp%C3%A5pinne

Professions:
375 skinning/368 leatherw, easy to skill up, Can't really craft anything special.

Enjoying your class:
hm, hard question. The most i like about playing a druid is that they are so "well rounded" (hope you know what i mean) : P .

Class knowledge:
Another hard question. No rotation really,just keeping lifebloom and reju up, top of ppl.

TBC Attunements done (or how far you are in completing them)

25 man instances
Mount Hyjal: Not attuned. Never killed either of Vashj and Kael.
Black Temple: Not started the BT quests yet. Gonna start with them this week.

Consumables:
Im just gonna buy flasks, pots, food etc from the AH.

Alts:
Got a 70 warrior on stormscale (alliance).

Gold: How do you earn the gold you need? Do you think you can sustain the costs of raiding? How much can you spend / week?
Getting my gold from daylies. Have been buying sockets and stuff for my Balance gear over the last weeks. Not gonna spend more money on it any more tho, so yes i can sustain the cost of raiding.

Previous guilds:
Clockwork (IRL friend guild), nothing more on SS.

PvE experience:
Before TBC: MC, BWL, ZG, AQ40 (My guild opened the gates). After we downed the 3rd boss i quited the game for some time.
TBC: Kara,Gruul, SSC (Hydross and Morogrim), TK(Lootreaver).

Hardest NPC:
Defenetly the Nefarian encounter. Took us some time to get him down!

PvP: Tell us about your PvP experience and your PvP goals.
A few weeks ago i started getting PvP gear for balance, Only got 228 resil atm so haven't really been playing arena seriously yet. Never had any teams over 1800. My goal is to improve my resiliance and get some serious arena teams up.

Previous online/mmorpg experiences:
WoW is my first mmo.

WoW Connections: Do you know anyone in Pact that can tell us a bit about you?
Nope.

Reason for joining:
When loxster gave me a /w erlier today and told me about the guild, I got interested right away. Sounds like a serious guild that will have fast progress. It's always fun to raid, and being there from the beginning makes it even more fun.

Expectations:
I hope having some fun times raiding and progressing with you guys. I also expect ppl to not slack. Waiting for ppl to show up for raids etc. Hate it!

I hope to hear from you guys soon! / Morotpåpinne
Back to top Go down
Loxster
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Morotpåpinne - Resto druid   Morotpåpinne - Resto druid EmptyTue Feb 19, 2008 5:27 pm

Very nicely filled out. I've seen your gear and its definatly TK/SSC level. Also i think we discussed that you could raid on all 4 of our days which is great. Your pre tbc experience is promising as is your TBC experience.
Back to top Go down
Speedhay
Officer
Speedhay

PostSubject: Very nice..   Morotpåpinne - Resto druid EmptyTue Feb 19, 2008 5:35 pm

Looks great but i can only see ur balance gear and specc in armory , Give me a whisp ingame / speedhay
Back to top Go down
Loxster
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Morotpåpinne - Resto druid   Morotpåpinne - Resto druid EmptyTue Feb 19, 2008 8:05 pm

**ACCEPTED**
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morotpåpinne - Resto druid   Morotpåpinne - Resto druid Empty

Back to top Go down

Morotpåpinne - Resto druid
Page 1 of 1