Pact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pact of Stormscales homeforums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Experineced S-Priest :D

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nidi

Experineced S-Priest :D Empty
PostSubject: Experineced S-Priest :D   Experineced S-Priest :D EmptyTue Feb 19, 2008 11:05 pm

Personal Info

First Name: Dino Wink

About yourself: Love this part =) ppl always make like an a4 page bout their life, interests etc Razz Ill make myself short and if you want to know anything that aint mentioned feel free to ask! Very Happy
I was born in bosnia Smile moved to sweden when I was 2 years old and lived here ever since ! Very Happy Now im 18 and studying Smile In my spare time I spend some time in the gym, jogging 12 km 2 days a week (weekends in the afternoon, gotta stay healthy!), I also train "trampoline jumping" 1 day week which is soon btw going to be 2 times a week when I get into the Elite squad "cheer". Thats about it Smile

Playtime: Amagash! well 3½ hours a day when schooldays (if there aint any raid will say) and weekends is different depending on weekend activity! Razz =) (raiding wont be a problem just so you know!) ;P

Computer: "Hell for the yeah"? Razz

Communication: Yes and hell yeah! I love to talk in vent since then I can speak english which I love Razz

Character info

Character Name: Nidi
Race: Undead
Class: Priest

Days played: Fuck! Got a problem here! doing kara with my warr as we speka and havent checked played in a while x)

Talent spec: 12/0/49, ive used this specc since I joined Cretins United, if I find a better one I will surely change Very Happy

Profile Link (Armory, etc)
(ive got pretty nice healing gear also, armory is kinda fucked up for me atm so cant link it:P)

Professions: Tailoring 375 and herb 1 Smile Reason: Tailoring is pretty obvious =) Shadow craft gear + healing craft gear =) herb on the other hand.. IDK why I chose it but I can sure as hell tell you that I havent been in a mood of picking flowers! Razz

Enjoying your class: Priest is lovely to play due to it can be an imba killing machine aswell as a healer, both speccsa are fun to play if your gear is good enough Smile My current specc is shadow which Ive been most of the time Smile Great dps as shadow priest makes you a survivor if you can play your class right Smile I havent got any bigger problems to defeat most classes in duels Smile At lvl 65 I killed lvl 70 good geared warriors "smack that" Razz

Class knowledge: Words cant describe my skills nor can they convince you that Im the right man for ya ;P But, Im as mana saving as possible and constantly keeping vampiric touch up for as much mana regen as possible for the healers and myself Smile I also start with vampiric touch, moving on to shadow word pain and then a Mindblast followed buy a shadow word death and then mind flay until dots need a renewal or until cds are done! (this is for massive dmg along with mana consuming+regeneration! =>) Skills in game, well youll have to invite me and grab me along to a raid to see I guess =)

TBC Attunements done (or how far you are in completing them)

25 man instances
ZA: CLEAR!
KARA: We still in the stoneage or..? :O
SSC: Havent cleared it but tried all bosses Smile know the tactics on em all, some better than others but refreshment will ring bells and much explanation wont be needed Smile Im also a very fast learner so ;P
TK: Loot Reaver and Solarian downed, Alar tried Smile
Mount Hyjal: No
Black Temple: No

Consumables: Mana pots only shit I need Smile Ill gladly help farming herbs or such if needed Smile

Alts: Gulbil 70 warr, Lovè, 70 rogue:)

Gold: Gold is my last problem Smile dailies and other quests =) also farming and selling enchanting mats or doing enchants for ppl (375 enchanter on my rogue ! =>) Or farming other things that are sellable for a descent prise =)

Previous guilds: Aight, Cretins United, Basement, Covenant, Espada, Dewolution, Northwind and some random friend guilds Smile

PvE experience: I started to play wow when TBC came so I didnt raid much pre tbc but I know a thing or two from the old raids ;P And for pve experience, gah pro id say Razz been raiding for a while now Smile

Hardest NPC: Dunno tbh Smile havent given this a thought ;P

PvP: My warr is a pvp char Smile Know a thing or two here too Smile not so much into pvp since I started to raid but always fun to play an arena game or 2 Smile Wink No speciall goals here =)

Previous online/mmorpg experiences: Runescape, kal online, silkroad online, medal of honor spearhead, Counter Strike and some other shity games Smile

WoW Connections: Well I dont know anyone IRL but ive done some instance with Tiandra Smile

Reason for joining: Leaving cretins cause Im a casual there now since i had to stop raiding for a while (reason: had loads to do in school :>) and now I wanna get back on track and Ive kept in touch with tiandra and heard you peeps got good progress which makes the raiding more fun Smile

Expectations: To promise that well have fun together ;P

Cheers Nidi Wink
Back to top Go down
Loxster
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Experineced S-Priest :D   Experineced S-Priest :D EmptyTue Feb 19, 2008 11:13 pm

Excellent application, happy with all your answers. Raiding days are good everything looks promising. Just need to check up your gear and get a 2nd officers opinion.

Looks good from this end.

Loxster.
Back to top Go down
Loxster
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Experineced S-Priest :D   Experineced S-Priest :D EmptyTue Feb 19, 2008 11:35 pm

**ACCEPTED**
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Experineced S-Priest :D   Experineced S-Priest :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Experineced S-Priest :D
Page 1 of 1