Pact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pact of Stormscales homeforums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

apllication

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
killerbe

apllication Empty
PostSubject: apllication   apllication EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 2:37 pm

Personal Info

First Name:Oscar

About yourself: i play on free time floorball and are with my friends but for the moost of the time i play wow and my friends to

Playtime: 4-5 hours a day atleeeest!

Computer: Yes my computer is good so my internet never get DC or other problems.

Communication: Ye i am in use of ventrilo my mick is broken fore the moment but when i get money i gonna buy new headset

Character info not so much to whrite the questiuns is down Razz

Character Name:Killerbeast
Race:tauren
Class:shaman

Days played:I have played all the spect on my shar in lvl 70 got no gear in elemental but some green blue eppic gear in enchantment. and i am trying to get my enchantment gear up to full epic and if you need dps some time i can take that chense and respec.

Profile Link (Armory, etc):

Professions: i had skinning 375 but i deleted and trying to get enchanting instead. and more i have like almost 300 LW

Enjoying your class: I love shamans becuse all the specs is so diferent one healing spec. mellee spec. chasting spec.

Class knowledge: i can play weekends like 24/7 if you set upp raids. but i cant raid att tusedays be 4 18:30 and fridays be for 19:30

TBC Attunements done yes i have dune most of all the raids but not BT / mount hyjal

25 man instances
Mount Hyjal
Black Temple

Consumables: Yes if we gonna raid some time that i havent dune and you have set upp raid i go to youtube and look att all the bosses we gonna down 100000 times per movie.

Alts: Dont have a lvl 60 shar.

Gold: I am like spending pots and elixir fore raids 100gold per raid so it is beeing like almost 600g per week djusto n pots and elixirs.

Previous guilds: Tell about it ye we did ssc first boss and the eye void reaver. and ofc gruul ,kara, ZA but not the 2 last bosses at ZA

PvE experience: when i was lvl 60 like only 2 week then TBC come i raided only zulgurrub.

Hardest NPC: Downed maghterion ones he is hard with cube clicking and roof cave it.

PvP: pvp i dont like it at all i have gladiator mace.hands.shoulders.bracers.

Previous online/mmorpg experiences: I played Warraft 3 and like counter-strike , half life

WoW Connections: I can be wery angry when you set upp a raid buyed pots and all thing when it is only 1 person is missing and it bee raid off!

Reason for joinning uss: In my other guild it was like Guild off becuse 25 people leaved in 2 weeks so. i am looking fore a serius guild to raid with and have a good friend ship and i thing you are the one Very Happy
Expectations: Good friends and a nice time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Speedhay
Officer
Speedhay

apllication Empty
PostSubject: Re: apllication   apllication EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 2:54 pm

Whisper me in game / Speedhay
Officer

apllication Empty
PostSubject: Re: apllication   apllication EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 3:36 pm

**ACCEPTED**