Pact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pact of Stormscales homeforums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hunter apply

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Graman

Hunter apply Empty
PostSubject: Hunter apply   Hunter apply EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 7:34 pm

When applying copy the template. Create a new topic, paste the template there and fill it in.

Personal Info

First Name: Your IRL first name. Lukas

About yourself: Tell us a bit about yourself. Who are you, what are you doing, whatver you want us to know about you. working at golfcourse, play hard or go home

Playtime: How many hours you play/week? Give us a rough schedule. minimun 4-5 hours per day

Computer: We want to know if your computer and connection can handle WoW especially in raid enviroments. very well yes

Communication: Are you able to use ventrilo? Do you have a mic and are you comfortanle using it? got it all , ventrilo mix with 3.0

Character info

Character Name:Graman
Race:Tauren
Class:Hunter

Days played: How many /played days you got on this character, and how many of those at level 70? 55, 26 at 70 ,

Talent spec: Post your current talent spec and feel free to provide some info about the spec you desire to play in raids. MM , whatever is needed , will gladely respecc "All for the guild"

Profile Link (Armory, etc): Profiles with your current gear (resist gear profiles are a plus); you should provide a profile for each spec of your class wow page is lagging to much .....

Professions: Tell us what professions you have and why you chose them. Herb/alch , to sell pots for cash

Enjoying your class: Tell us a bit why you enjoy playing your class? Hunters are very good dmg dealers

Class knowledge: Convince us you know what you're suppose to do in raids. Feel free to include skill rotations, specific class mechanics, anything you think it's usefull. DPs, trap mobs, feign death to stay alive, drain mana, silence, kite what a hunter is for

TBC Attunements done (or how far you are in completing them) KZ,

25 man instances
Mount Hyjal not done
Black Temple not done

Consumables: You will be required a high amount of consumables, especially when learning new content, how do you plan to get those? Also include a list of consumables you think you will need. AH/vendor , and farming , Potions and arrows

Alts: Post info about any alt over level 60

Gold: How do you earn the gold you need? Do you think you can sustain the costs of raiding? How much can you spend / week? farming, mats selling , doing daily Q's , around 100g+ for raids each raid

Previous guilds: Tell us your previous guilds and why you left them. tk/gruul guild, played on my pala/this hunter, left for pvp and arena

PvE experience: What is your raiding experience? (especially before TBC) before tbc, i did MC onyxia , start of BWL , with this hunter , left guild when TBC began

Hardest NPC: What is the hardest NPC you defeated in WoW? Why was it hard? ??

PvP: Tell us about your PvP experience and your PvP goals. s3/s2 set , every pvp item available

Previous online/mmorpg experiences: Tell us what other games you played before Oblivion

WoW Connections: Do you know anyone in Pact that can tell us a bit about you? nope

Reason for joining: Why did you chose Pact? Why do you want to join us? seems like a very serious pve guild

Expectations: What do you expect from Pact? An invite Smile , even tho i am not 110% epic
Back to top Go down
Speedhay
Officer
Speedhay

Hunter apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter apply   Hunter apply EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 3:41 am

Well i cant find you on the armory , And your apply doesnt tell me that much , Can you give me a ingame whisper
Back to top Go down

Hunter apply
Page 1 of 1