Pact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pact of Stormscales homeforums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who are you and what the FK are u doing in pact ? ;)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Speedhay
Officer
Speedhay

Who are you and what the FK are u doing in pact ? ;) Empty
PostSubject: Who are you and what the FK are u doing in pact ? ;)   Who are you and what the FK are u doing in pact ? ;) EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 5:07 am

Hey there pact's , Feel free to tell us something about urself / Put up a picture just all for fun ,
Back to top Go down
wallko

wallko

PostSubject: Yo   Who are you and what the FK are u doing in pact ? ;) EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 5:14 am

So this is Wallko and fucking gay speedhay convinced me to upload a picture of my sexy self.
So ...this is me 1 year ago :p dont have recent pictures so dont bug me if ur a fan ( Tiandra ).

https://i.servimg.com/u/f34/12/02/08/85/kdjsfh12.jpg
Back to top Go down
Unox
Admin
Unox

PostSubject: Re: Who are you and what the FK are u doing in pact ? ;)   Who are you and what the FK are u doing in pact ? ;) EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 9:27 pm

WTF Wallko how much did you pay those 2 to hug you? Wells I've got a policy not to post myself on the intrawebz since my looks are to epic! What I might post in a soon future is my raidfood.... And if you're going to belive that I'm acctually fit after you've seen that I might aswell need to post myself
Back to top Go down
https://pactgaming.forummotion.com
wallko

wallko

PostSubject: o_O   Who are you and what the FK are u doing in pact ? ;) EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 10:48 am

Fuck off Unox u wish u was there instead of those 2. I actually got a pepsi and a coffee for that pic !! Very Happy
It was like 10am and i just gotten up and went to school. Walked inside...teacher threw me out cuz i was too late. And half the class followed Smile))
Those 2 wouldnt leave me alone after untill they got a pic but i was just to sleepy. So i got that pepsi and coffe and i was happyer :p
Happy days boys, happy days. I miss my class tbh Very Happy Well half of it...cuz the other half were lame :p
Back to top Go down
Unox
Admin
Unox

PostSubject: Re: Who are you and what the FK are u doing in pact ? ;)   Who are you and what the FK are u doing in pact ? ;) EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 4:56 pm

Umm no thanks Smile I think I'll manage, now if I only could find the cable to my cell I'll put up my raidfood n me @ training
Back to top Go down
wallko

wallko

PostSubject: Re: Who are you and what the FK are u doing in pact ? ;)   Who are you and what the FK are u doing in pact ? ;) EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 1:14 pm

Meh well...anyway unlike u other peeps i had the guts to post a pic of myself...seems ill be the 1st and last Sad
Back to top Go down
Unox
Admin
Unox

PostSubject: Re: Who are you and what the FK are u doing in pact ? ;)   Who are you and what the FK are u doing in pact ? ;) EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 4:10 pm

does https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnaj8bwxsvU&feature=related say you anything wallko :O Razz Found it while browsing stormscale.org and I agree with the comments

KILL IT, WITH FIRE!!!

Edit* Heres my raidfood, didn't have the stamina to resize it
Who are you and what the FK are u doing in pact ? ;) Bild0010
Back to top Go down
wallko

wallko

PostSubject: Re: Who are you and what the FK are u doing in pact ? ;)   Who are you and what the FK are u doing in pact ? ;) EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 7:39 pm

LOLOLOL. That video is just so U. I never thought u could sing that ugly tho. But u was expecting u to release ur real character very soon.
Raid food pwns. Looks like something speed puked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who are you and what the FK are u doing in pact ? ;)   Who are you and what the FK are u doing in pact ? ;) Empty

Back to top Go down

Who are you and what the FK are u doing in pact ? ;)
Page 1 of 1