Pact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pact of Stormscales homeforums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

a lvl 70 shaman

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

a lvl 70 shaman Empty
PostSubject: a lvl 70 shaman   a lvl 70 shaman EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 8:11 pm

Subject: Application Template. Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:00 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When applying copy the template. Create a new topic, paste the template there and fill it in.

Personal Info

First Name: Your IRL first name.Henrik Johansson

About yourself: Tell us a bit about yourself. Who are you, what are you doing, whatver you want us to know about you. Ok i like to play cp werry much and play like all time i can but some times i canīt play because much homer worke from school

Playtime: How many hours you play/week? Give us a rough schedule. many donīt know but like 20+ i think on 7 days

Computer: We want to know if your computer and connection can handle WoW especially in raid enviroments.Yes it can (but my mothers cp is some times litle crasy but not so much) i have devorsed parents

Communication: Are you able to use ventrilo? Do you have a mic and are you comfortanle using it? I have a mic wen im at my father and have ventrilo i donīt know if i have a mic home at my mother butīt thinks so

Character info

Character Name:Akjoman
Race:tauern
Class:Shaman

Days played: How many /played days you got on this character, and how many of those at level 70? 49 days and 23 of them is on lvl 70

Talent spec: Post your current talent spec and feel free to provide some info about the spec you desire to play in raids.I think i have pvp speec in elemental but i can respecc pve elemental or (resto if guild need it)

Profile Link (Armory, etc): Profiles with your current gear (resist gear profiles are a plus); you should provide a profile for each spec of your class http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormscale&n=Akjoman

Professions: Tell us what professions you have and why you chose them. I have enginering lvl 354 because i whant the epic and the mount.(skinning i had but i had take it away wen i didenīt know but i gona get it back gm had sad that

Enjoying your class: Tell us a bit why you enjoy playing your class?

Class knowledge: Convince us you know what you're suppose to do in raids. Feel free to include skill rotations, specific class mechanics, anything you think it's usefull.

TBC Attunements done (or how far you are in completing them)I can get inside gruul ssc tk kara and za i need the last bosses in ssc and tk then i can do hyjal

25 man instances
Mount Hyjal
Black Temple

Consumables: You will be required a high amount of consumables, especially when learning new content, how do you plan to get those? Also include a list of consumables you think you will need.

Alts: Post info about any alt over level 60 I have a lvl 70 ud warrior on alīakir hi have some pvp gear and his ms his name is nizaro and then i have a lvl 51 mage human

Gold: How do you earn the gold you need? Do you think you can sustain the costs of raiding? How much can you spend / week? Hmm i donīr realy know but i can spend so much i need wen i have gold

Previous guilds: Tell us your previous guilds and why you left them.First i was in gropp två i left because ower mt lefted and like 10 others then i wenīt to aereus i left the guild because ower gm take 3k g from guild bank and went to another server and now im in high Life i whant to left it because i whant to do more raids we only do kara

PvE experience: What is your raiding experience? (especially before TBC) hehe i only was in lvl 54 wen tbc was her but now i know much i have experience in kara gruul and some in ssc

Hardest NPC: What is the hardest NPC you defeated in WoW? Why was it hard? only lurker Sad i havenīt try any world boss yet

PvP: Tell us about your PvP experience and your PvP goals.i have some pvp gear and im litle good in pvp but not so much i donīt play pvp werry much.

Previous online/mmorpg experiences: Tell us what other games you played before. warcraft frozen Therone,cs,call of duty.

WoW Connections: Do you know anyone in Pact that can tell us a bit about you?not realy i wispe in /2 ans sad lf guild who raid ssc tk and then theodore ask me some thinks

Reason for joining: Why did you chose Pact? Why do you want to join us? Your guld raid the raids i whant to do and i think the guild can be funy to bee in

Expectations: What do you expect from Pact? A good guild who like the peolps in teh guild
Back to top Go down

a lvl 70 shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: a lvl 70 shaman   a lvl 70 shaman EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 9:07 pm

kinghenrik wrote:
Subject: Application Template. Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:00 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When applying copy the template. Create a new topic, paste the template there and fill it in.

Personal Info

First Name: Your IRL first name.Henrik Johansson

About yourself: Tell us a bit about yourself. Who are you, what are you doing, whatver you want us to know about you. Ok i like to play cp werry much and play like all time i can but some times i canīt play because much homer worke from school

Playtime: How many hours you play/week? Give us a rough schedule. many donīt know but like 240+ i think on 7 days

Computer: We want to know if your computer and connection can handle WoW especially in raid enviroments.Yes it can (but my mothers cp is some times litle crasy but not so much) i have devorsed parents

Communication: Are you able to use ventrilo? Do you have a mic and are you comfortanle using it? I have a mic wen im at my father and have ventrilo i donīt know if i have a mic home at my mother butīt thinks so

Character info

Character Name:Akjoman
Race:tauern
Class:Shaman

Days played: How many /played days you got on this character, and how many of those at level 70? 49 days and 23 of them is on lvl 70

Talent spec: Post your current talent spec and feel free to provide some info about the spec you desire to play in raids.I think i have pvp speec in elemental but i can respecc pve elemental or (resto if guild need it)

Profile Link (Armory, etc): Profiles with your current gear (resist gear profiles are a plus); you should provide a profile for each spec of your class http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormscale&n=Akjoman

Professions: Tell us what professions you have and why you chose them. I have enginering lvl 354 because i whant the epic and the mount.(skinning i had but i had take it away wen i didenīt know but i gona get it back gm had sad that

Enjoying your class: Tell us a bit why you enjoy playing your class? I like shamans much and they have much spells and can heal good and dps much and they have funy speccs

Class knowledge: Convince us you know what you're suppose to do in raids. Feel free to include skill rotations, specific class mechanics, anything you think it's usefull.Yes i do

TBC Attunements done (or how far you are in completing them)I can get inside gruul ssc tk kara and za i need the last bosses in ssc and tk then i can do hyjal

25 man instances
Mount Hyjal
Black Temple

Consumables: You will be required a high amount of consumables, especially when learning new content, how do you plan to get those? Also include a list of consumables you think you will need.Mana pots i know its not so much but i can get more pots do use if u whant

Alts: Post info about any alt over level 60 I have a lvl 70 ud warrior on alīakir hi have some pvp gear and his ms his name is nizaro and then i have a lvl 51 mage human

Gold: How do you earn the gold you need? Do you think you can sustain the costs of raiding? How much can you spend / week? Hmm i donīr realy know but i can spend so much i need wen i have gold

Previous guilds: Tell us your previous guilds and why you left them.First i was in gropp två i left because ower mt lefted and like 10 others then i wenīt to aereus i left the guild because ower gm take 3k g from guild bank and went to another server and now im in high Life i whant to left it because i whant to do more raids we only do kara

PvE experience: What is your raiding experience? (especially before TBC) hehe i only was in lvl 54 wen tbc was her but now i know much i have experience in kara gruul and some in ssc

Hardest NPC: What is the hardest NPC you defeated in WoW? Why was it hard? only lurker Sad i havenīt try any world boss yet

PvP: Tell us about your PvP experience and your PvP goals.i have some pvp gear and im litle good in pvp but not so much i donīt play pvp werry much.

Previous online/mmorpg experiences: Tell us what other games you played before. warcraft frozen Therone,cs,call of duty.

WoW Connections: Do you know anyone in Pact that can tell us a bit about you?not realy i wispe in /2 ans sad lf guild who raid ssc tk and then theodore ask me some thinks

Reason for joining: Why did you chose Pact? Why do you want to join us? Your guld raid the raids i whant to do and i think the guild can be funy to bee in

Expectations: What do you expect from Pact? A good guild who like the peolps in teh guild
Back to top Go down
Unox
Admin
Unox

a lvl 70 shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: a lvl 70 shaman   a lvl 70 shaman EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 9:32 pm

Don't register before you're accepted into the guild as a trial... kek? thx ty I'm removing your account for now... If you get accepted as a trial feel free to make yourself a new one
Back to top Go down
https://pactgaming.forummotion.com
Speedhay
Officer
Speedhay

a lvl 70 shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: a lvl 70 shaman   a lvl 70 shaman EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 9:58 pm

Declined , Age , and when i spoke to you you semeed to have Language difficulities
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

a lvl 70 shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: a lvl 70 shaman   a lvl 70 shaman Empty

Back to top Go down

a lvl 70 shaman
Page 1 of 1