Pact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pact of Stormscales homeforums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rezefty - Warlock

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rezefty

Rezefty - Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Rezefty - Warlock   Rezefty - Warlock EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 10:32 pm

Personal Info

First Name: Johan

About yourself: I'm a hardcore raider, or well, atleast I was pre-bc. I'm all for progress and having fun. I have high goals in my life, and I like to read occasionally. Especially some fine fan-fiction like Alyeene's story on the roleplaying section of wow's forum. I'm a huge fan of blizzard's lore aswell, and their games. I am active, and even though i might seem a bit.. "too serius", It's not too true. I enjoy a good laugh, even though I'm serius in raiding Smile

Playtime: Well, after my studies are done I always play till around 11:30-12:00 every day. I will have no problem with raiding 4 days per week. Occasionally I might only be able to play 3 days per week due to studies, but that is very very unlikely to happen, if ever. Just to be on the safe spot, you know Wink

Computer: I never have problems with my internet connection really, and my computer is fine.

Communication: I am able to use ventrilo, but i dont have a mic. I'm a good listener though. If neccesary i can speak with MS Sam. Razz

Character info

Character Name: Rezefty
Race: Undead
Class: Warlock

Days played: How many /played days you got on this character, and how many of those at level 70?

157 days on my warlock, and around 80-100 days on my alts in total. One of my alts is a warrior on daggerspine, which I dont play on anymore. He's level 70. My newest alt is my level 70 mage, named Revek, just like my warrior. I made it mostly for fun, and to try out some serius PvP.

Talent spec: Post your current talent spec and feel free to provide some info about the spec you desire to play in raids.
Affliction, because it gives me the most DPS of all the other specc with my current gear. I am looking forward to specc destruction once my gear allows it, though. I will of course respecc anything if the guild requires me too. I wont have a problem with that. Progression > All.

Profile Link (Armory, etc): Profiles with your current gear (resist gear profiles are a plus);

Professions: Tell us what professions you have and why you chose them.
Enchanting - always liked that proffesion. Pre-bc i made tons of money with it. Nowdays I dont, since I dont have rare receipes.

Enjoying your class: Tell us a bit why you enjoy playing your class?
I always liked to play a warlock. Kinda weird, I must say. Even before I started on my warlock I felt that the warlock was for me. I enjoy playing it because of the ammount of things you can do with it. It's kinda hard to say why I like it so much. I enjoy the PvE part a lot, as a skilled warlock can be so much better then a non-skilled one. It can be a huge diffrence sometimes, between two warlocks. I have not PvP:ed seriusly on my warlock, so I can't really talk a lot about it in that perspective.

Class knowledge: Convince us you know what you're suppose to do in raids. Feel free to include skill rotations, specific class mechanics, anything you think it's usefull.

UA+Corr+SB. On bosses and mobs with high HP I use UA+Corr+Coa+SB.
I always try to maximize my DPS, without taking aggro of course. On packs with many high-hp mobs I usually just dot them all up, and then repeat.
A player can have more then one HS, aslong as they are diffrent from each other, in terms of healing. That mean's that the warlock team should always have diffrent talent points in Imp HS. Someone should have 0/2, someone else 1/2, and someone else 2/2 in Imp HS. I know a lot about the warlock class I'm by no means an expert, but I have tons of experience playing with it.

TBC Attunements done (or how far you are in completing them)

25 man instances
Mount Hyjal - 1/2, i got Kael's vial. I have only raided tempest keep once though, and that was with nemesís, as they were kind enough to take me along with them on that run, so that I could get the vial.

Black Temple - I dont know actually, I think I might have done this before I quitted wow. Anyway, the attunement will be over in 2.4 so no real damage. I can always work on it, if needed. Got no problems with hard work. Smile

Consumables: You will be required a high amount of consumables, especially when learning new content, how do you plan to get those? Also include a list of consumables you think you will need.

I was considered to be one of the best players in terms of bringing consumables, and things like that, in Nemesís. Not the best, but still.
I will need Flask of Pure Death, and I have 17x of them on me atm. I will also need Adept's elixirs and Spell Damage food. I currently have 40x adept's elixirs and around 120x spell damage food lying in my inventory atm. I plan to get them through either farming the mats myself, which i most often do, or by buying the herbs from AH and get an alchemist to make them for me.

Alts: Post info about any alt over level 60
Revek - Level 70 Orc Warrior @ Daggerspine
Revek - Level 60 Undead Mage @ Stormscale

Gold: How do you earn the gold you need? Do you think you can sustain the costs of raiding? How much can you spend / week?

I can spend as much as is needed, I will not have any problems whatsoever with it. I can easily form on the weekends for gold. Most often I farm primal fire and sell them on ah. Always seem to work nicely for me. I would like to do the ogrila daily's though, but as it is not open to me I cant. With the new patch I will probably have an easier time, as Sunwell Isle will offer new daily quests and increase the limit of daily quests per day to 25.

Previous guilds: Tell us your previous guilds and why you left them.
Nemesís - I left them shortly after TBC, because I did not like outland. Later on I returned and joined a guild named Bodycount. A friend of mine was there aswell, an ex classleader of nemesís which left because he did not have as much time as he used too. Anyway, the guild was full of players that just played utterly crap, and things like that. The guild lacked activity from players aswell. Some time after that, the guild disbanded and me and the GM in there created Untamed. Untamed was supposed to be a hardcore raiding guild, but it did not work out well. We found it too hard to find people that met our criteria, and so we disbanded in the end.

PvE experience: What is your raiding experience? (especially before TBC)
Lovely times pre-BC

anyway, Pre-BC my raiding experience is everything except some bosses in naxx. In naxx we (Nemesís) had cleared the spider wing, and every first boss of the other wings, except the patchwerk, the first boss of the abonimation wing.

Hardest NPC: What is the hardest NPC you defeated in WoW? Why was it hard?

C'thun without a doubt. A lovely boss though.

The coordination was hard for everyone to get used too. It had a lot, that encounter. You needed to be 100% certain on where to go, and be certain that you were standing out of range of players.

We managed to kill him in the end though, and god, the satisfaction were immense. I will never forget that moment.

PvP: Tell us about your PvP experience and your PvP goals.
I never really were into PvP. Heck, in Nemesís i even used mouse, and only 1-6 as keybindings. These days I use keybindings all the time though, and I really like them. Anyway, my PvP goal is to try out arena with my mage, and perhaps go serius on it if I enjoy it. Not "serius" in the way that I would stop raiding, though. Wink

Previous online/mmorpg experiences: Tell us what other games you played before
No MMORPG's, but I used to play Diablo and Warcraft III online, when I was younger.

WoW Connections: Do you know anyone in Pact that can tell us a bit about you?
Not really. Look's like an awesome guild though. Smile

Reason for joining: Why did you chose Pact? Why do you want to join us?

You seem to be intrested in fast progress, just like I. My hope and goal in wow is to see hyjal before tbc ends. I always wanted to go there, as I am a warcraft-lore fan, and simply due to the mystical aura it has. Anyway, I really miss raiding. Yesterday i joined Fade, but today it disbanded due to the GM switching guild. I am 100% for progress and I have no problems whatsoever to farm places either. I respect the decisions the guild make, where we go, loot decisions etc. I'm not a drama player. Smile

I would also welcome you to read my , as I spent a lot of time on it, and it could answer more questions you might have. I made the app yesterday like I said, so its very "fresh".

Expectations: What do you expect from Pact?

Progression, the will to progress. I hope that we can achieve a lot together.
I would love to atleast clear SSC and TK before BC ends.

Thanks for reading my application, I hope you will accept me. Sorry for any grammatic error and/or spelling error I might have made.

If you wonder anything at all, whisper me on Revek (my mage alt) or on Rezefty, my lock.
Back to top Go down
Loxster
Officer

Rezefty - Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rezefty - Warlock   Rezefty - Warlock EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 10:42 pm

Very nicely written. Spec is fine, gear is decent though could use some work. The attitude is perfect, im sure you'll fit right in.

**ACCEPTED**
Back to top Go down
Rezefty

Rezefty - Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rezefty - Warlock   Rezefty - Warlock EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 10:43 pm

I forgot one thing. I will obviusly need to have Super Mana Potions and Superior Wizard Oil and Bandages Wink

Consumables is no problems for me at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rezefty - Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rezefty - Warlock   Rezefty - Warlock Empty

Back to top Go down

Rezefty - Warlock
Page 1 of 1