Pact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pact of Stormscales homeforums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Soragh, protection warrior.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Soragh, protection warrior. Empty
PostSubject: Soragh, protection warrior.   Soragh, protection warrior. EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 3:56 am

First Name: Axel.

About yourself: Tell us a bit about yourself. Who are you, what are you doing, whatver you want us to know about you. I'm 16 year old guy, nice to talk with and active in world of warcraft.

Playtime: How many hours you play/week? Give us a rough schedule. i play 2h+ a day (more if it's raid time).

Computer: We want to know if your computer and connection can handle WoW especially in raid enviroments. i got a laptop wich is really good, never get lag except when the servers lag. A Dell inspiron 9300...

Communication: Are you able to use ventrilo? Do you have a mic and are you comfortanle using it? i'm able to use ventrilo as muc has we need and i'm always using it while we are raiding.

Character info

Character Name: Soragh
Race: Orc
Class: Warrior

Days played: How many /played days you got on this character, and how many of those at level 70? 40 days total, dont know how many at 70 exactly but i think it's about 20.

Talent spec: Post your current talent spec and feel free to provide some info about the spec you desire to play in raids. 8/5/48. i prefer to have more points spened in protoection and so on. always take improved thunderclap also becuase i use that when i tank more then one target. i will ofc respec if you have a better build for me.

Profile Link (Armory, etc): Profiles with your current gear (resist gear profiles are a plus); you should provide a profile for each spec of your class. http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormscale&n=Soragh

Professions: Tell us what professions you have and why you chose them. i haven't got any profession worth talking about at the moment.

Enjoying your class: Tell us a bit why you enjoy playing your class? i lov eplaying a warrior. In all rpg's i've ever been playing i've always been playing a warrior as main class. I also like playing a warrior in protection more then dps becuase it feels like you have more responsibility and more job to do as a tank(i know that doesn't need to be true in all cases but i still like it more).

Class knowledge: Convince us you know what you're suppose to do in raids. Feel free to include skill rotations, specific class mechanics, anything you think it's usefull. I am used to having a tank role in raids, and when i tank i know what to do, to say it easy; hold agro. I use sunder armor/devestate like all the time when my shield slam is on cd, and if there is plenty of mobs to tank i use cleave and thunder clap too. In some cases i need to use my shield slam for interruption and silence, but not very often.

TBC Attunements done (or how far you are in completing them) Karazhan, all heroics. what more is it? can'r figure out anymore Razz.

25 man instances
Mount Hyjal
Black Temple

Consumables: You will be required a high amount of consumables, especially when learning new content, how do you plan to get those? Also include a list of consumables you think you will need. i always use food that gives stamina, healing potions, the 15 to all stats potions. And i get them buy buying them @ the ah.

Alts: Post info about any alt over level 60

Gold: How do you earn the gold you need? Do you think you can sustain the costs of raiding? How much can you spend / week? i earn almost all my gold by doing quests. I will be able to afford the cost of raiding and i can spend enough per week Smile.

Previous guilds: Tell us your previous guilds and why you left them. My favourite guild ever is a guild called Classic, i left it becuase i migrated to stormscale. And the guild i am in at the moment am i leaving becuase they are not enough active for me.

PvE experience: What is your raiding experience? (especially before TBC) Pre TBC: ZG, AQ20/40, MC. TBC: Kara, ZA, Gruul's, ssc(not cleared) magtheridon(not as tank).

Hardest NPC: What is the hardest NPC you defeated in WoW? Why was it hard? i would say that was lady vashj. But i did that as a DPS on my old realm. i think she was hard to beat becuase it was first time we tried on her.

PvP: Tell us about your PvP experience and your PvP goals. i dont have any special PvP goals as i almost only do PvE.

Previous online/mmorpg experiences: Tell us what other games you played before. I played Diablo 2, warcraft 3 reign of chaos/frozen throne(maybe it is not an rpg, but it's the begining of wow so i count that one in)Runescape, everquest.

WoW Connections: Do you know anyone in Pact that can tell us a bit about you? No, i don't know anyone.

Reason for joining: Why did you chose Pact? Why do you want to join us? It seems like a serious and active guild. Fitted for my gear and experience as far as i have got.
Back to top Go down
Unox
Admin
Unox

PostSubject: Re: Soragh, protection warrior.   Soragh, protection warrior. EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 6:40 pm

Don't register before getting accepted as a trial, removing your account!
Back to top Go down
https://pactgaming.forummotion.com
Loxster
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Soragh, protection warrior.   Soragh, protection warrior. EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 5:53 pm

Full on warriors at this point in time, feel free to apply again if a spot opens.

**DENIED**
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soragh, protection warrior.   Soragh, protection warrior. Empty

Back to top Go down

Soragh, protection warrior.
Page 1 of 1