Pact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pact of Stormscales homeforums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Holy priest apply

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gálen

Holy priest apply Empty
PostSubject: Holy priest apply   Holy priest apply EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 7:05 pm

Personal Info

First Name: Victor

About yourself: ! go last year in akrahall school, BF pogram.. Play floorboll sometims every Tuesday are it now .
Playtime: we said 15:00 - 00:00 monday - Tuesday on the weekends a play more Smile
Computer: I have a nice computer. nice internet too so iots npp have raid mutch before.
Communication: I have ventrilo mic and all that Smile
Character info

Character Name:Gálen
Race: Blood Elf
Class:Priest

Days played: 36 played and 22 on lvl 70

Talent spec: 28/33/0 holy ! can respecc if u want that!
Profile Link (Armory, etc): eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormscale&n=G%C3%A1len have little of my shadow gear on me, if u want ingame look so just wisp Smile'
have 1857 + healing whitout buffs! Smile
Professions: I have tailoring, becouse i have primal mooncloth Wink then i lvl upp alche atm and i have herb on my alt

Enjoying your class: I like to heal and see so the ppl dont die.

Class knowledge: i will heal alot and ispel magic and buff u upp whit sta, sprit and shadowTBC Attunements done (or how far you are in completing them)

Mount Hyjal one thing left in the pre Q
Black Temple: have just start whit the pre Q

Consumables: i ahve herb on my alt 375 so when i need pots i go out and herb then i ask a friend/ nay one in the guild to make little Smile

Alts: 70 mage (allert) herb /tailoring 375

Gold: I have one day juts farm money. so i think is np Smile

Previous guilds: i was member in espada then my computer get broken, and i tekk them that i dident know when he newe thins will be home, so the just kick me. but now itss works btter then before Wink
PvE experience: kara/2 bossen in ZA/ gruul/ssc and all bosses in tk whitout Kael'Thas
Hardest NPC: Lady Vashj hate her:P
PvP: have noone just play some on my alt when i have time.

Previous online/mmorpg experiences: little cs before but not now anymore
WoW Connections: yepp Arzoth
Reason for joining: i im irl friend whit Arzoth and we where on mc donalds and talk little then i said that i have been kicked frome espada then he said that u need holy priest so he gave me our homepage and tell me tht do an apply.
Expectations: Nice raiding, nic eppl and leader Smile
Back to top Go down
Arzoth

Holy priest apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy priest apply   Holy priest apply EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 7:12 pm

Take him in!
I'm sure he will make a great effort do the guild Smile
Played with him for a long time and he's a nice guy that know how to play Priest.
And since we are IRL mates it would be cool to have someone you know IRL in the guild Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Holy priest apply
Page 1 of 1