Pact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pact of Stormscales homeforums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

19/42/0 Combat Swords Rogue :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LethalLion

19/42/0 Combat Swords Rogue :) Empty
PostSubject: 19/42/0 Combat Swords Rogue :)   19/42/0 Combat Swords Rogue :) EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 3:48 am

Personal Info

First Name: Dan

About yourself: I go to college at the moment, studying Music Technology. I play guitar and bass, and I generally love music. Obviously, my other love is video games. I like RPG games in general, and I've been addicted to WoW ever since I started playing it. I'm generally easy to get on with. I like to think I make friends easily.

On WoW, I have KTM Threat Meter and Deadly Boss Mods installed, both of which I think are essential to have.

I love the feeling when a guild downs a new raid boss, since it makes me feel that I've earned something. I hope I can join you guys to share the feeling. Smile

Playtime: I play quite a lot, really. Anything between about 2-8 hours a day. Sometimes more.

Computer: 1.5MB of RAM, 1.76 GHz AMD Sempron processor. I'm getting a new computer in about a month, but I never really lag at all whilst playing WoW. I know I can handle raids, since I've done full Gruul and Void Reaver with this computer.

Communication: I have Vent/TS, and a mic, and I'm fine to use all three. Smile

Character info

Character Name: Lethallion
Race: Undead
Class: Rogue

Days played: 27 days played on this character. 10 of these days at level 70.

Talent spec: I'm 19/42/0 at the moment, using Swords, which I believe is the highest dps output for a Rogue in PvE.

Profile Link (Armory, etc): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormscale&n=Lethallion

Professions: 375 Engineering. I chose this because of the awesome epic goggles, and the flying mount. I also managed to pick up the schematic for a Stabilized Eternium Scope from Attumen in Kara. Guild Hunters will love me for these. Razz

I also have around 210 Mining, which I haven't bothered to level, really, since I've been busy raiding and doing Heroics, etc. I'll level it at some point though, definitely.

Enjoying your class: The initial appeal of being a Rogue was that I loved being able to stealth and sneak around. When raiding, I just love being able to beat the crap out of anything in the way. Smile

I love seeing myself as #1 on the dps meters. Razz

Class knowledge: Well, I obviously always make sure I have my Slice and Dice up. This is a must. I have two trinkets, which I can pop, and I usually wait until the tank(s) are really high on the threat list (KTM FTW), then I usually pop Ad Rush, Blade Flurry, and my trinkets, and just do as much damage as I possibly can.

TBC Attunements done (or how far you are in completing them)

25 man instances
Mount Hyjal - Not attuned.
Black Temple - Not attuned.

Consumables: I'll obviously need food/pots/flasks, which I'll usually just buy from the AH or hopefully get a guildie to make for me. I usually just pay for them with the money I get from dailies/farming Primals.

Alts: None worth mentioning. Levelling a Paladin at the moment, when I have spare time though.

Gold: I spend very little, apart from the essentials. Pots/flasks/food for raids and new gems when I get a new piece of gear. I'm saving for my epic flying mount.

Previous guilds: Heroic, Entropy and Ye Olde Pwn Shop. Heroic was just a levelling guild, so I left that to make my own guild, Entropy. I levelled to 70 in Entropy, and made some good friends. The main members decided that we'd be better off joining a Kara guild to get some gear fast. We joined Ye Olde Pwn Shop, where I've progressed from Kara to Void Reaver (just downed VR today. Very Happy). Unfortunately, I really don't like the way things are run in Ye Olde Pwn Shop, which is why I would like to join you guys.

PvE experience: Downed some bosses in ZG. I started playing WoW about 9 months ago, so I didn't get to experience the pre-TBC content back in the day, unfortunately. I'dve loved to be able to though. Sad

TBC content, I've cleared Kara, our guild currently has Gruul on farm, so I have great experience in Gruul. I've experienced Magtheridon, but the guild I'm in can't get him down. I've also downed Void Reaver, so I have good experience there. If I know I'm going to be raiding a boss I've never done, I always make sure I check the wowwiki.com article on the boss, and if possible, watch YouTube videos on how to down the boss, so I know what I'm doing.

Hardest NPC: Void Reaver with the current guild because, IMO, our dps was low. The ranged dps had a hard time moving away from the Arcane Orbs, so they died a lot, and we couldn't nuke VR quick enough to get him down. Managed it today though, which was cool.

PvP: I'd love to have more time for PvP, but that would get in the way of my PvE. Razz

Some day, I'd like to be able to get full S3 and Vindicator's gear, though.

Previous online/mmorpg experiences: I used to play Guild Wars way back when it first came out. Never really got into it as much as WoW though.

WoW Connections: Unfortunately, I don't know anyone in Pact, but I'd love to get to know some of you. Very Happy

Reason for joining: I saw your post on the official Stormscale forums, since I was browsing for a new guild. I asked in /2 if there were any TK/SSC guilds recruiting, and the Warrior class leader sent me a whisper, telling me about you guys. I thought it sounded great, so I decided to sign up.

Expectations: What do you expect from Pact? Well, I'm hoping for a nice community, with good progress, hopefully. I put a lot of effort into raiding and WoW in general, and I'd hope for the same amount of effort back. Smile

Hope you liked my application. Smile

-LethalLion

Last edited by LethalLion on Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:06 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
LethalLion

PostSubject: Re: 19/42/0 Combat Swords Rogue :)   19/42/0 Combat Swords Rogue :) EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 3:51 am

Oh, sorry for registering an account. I didn't realise you wanted applications posted as a guest account. Most forums require people to sign up before they can post.

Sorry. /habit
Back to top Go down
Speedhay
Officer
Speedhay

PostSubject: Declined   19/42/0 Combat Swords Rogue :) EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 4:12 pm

Declined , we are looking for geared and decicated players , Wich means propper enchants and gems , We'll keep your application in mind incase we need a rogue in the future
Back to top Go down
LethalLion

PostSubject: Re: 19/42/0 Combat Swords Rogue :)   19/42/0 Combat Swords Rogue :) EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 4:55 pm

I was saving good gems/enchants for better gear, so I wouldn't be wasting my money.

Basically, I was gonna try for:

Nyn'jah Tabi Boots --> Surefooted -> Bright Living Ruby and Balanced Nightseye.
Master Assassin's Wraps --> Assault -> Rigid Dawnstone
Midnight Legguards / Skulker's Greaves / Netherblade Breeches --> Nethercobra Leg Armor (Appropriate gems)
Chestguard of the Conniver / New 100 badge chest from 2.4 -->+8 to stats.
Drape of the Dark Reavers --> +12 Agility

I've upgraded my current gems, and got +12 Agility on my boots and back, if that makes you any happier. Feel free to re-check my Armory.

-LethalLion
Back to top Go down
Loxster
Officer

PostSubject: Re: 19/42/0 Combat Swords Rogue :)   19/42/0 Combat Swords Rogue :) EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 5:49 pm

Bit of advise, dont wait. go for whats up for grabs atm. If the majority of us had waited we would be geared like we are atm.
Back to top Go down
LethalLion

PostSubject: Re: 19/42/0 Combat Swords Rogue :)   19/42/0 Combat Swords Rogue :) EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 6:06 pm

Took Speedhay's advice already and enchanted/gemmed to the max. I'm online now if you want to inspect me.

-LethalLion
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 19/42/0 Combat Swords Rogue :)   19/42/0 Combat Swords Rogue :) Empty

Back to top Go down

19/42/0 Combat Swords Rogue :)
Page 1 of 1