Pact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pact of Stormscales homeforums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shadowpriest application.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roinx

Shadowpriest application. Empty
PostSubject: Shadowpriest application.   Shadowpriest application. EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 10:23 pm

Personal Info

First Name: Robin

About yourself: I'm a guy that's live in Sweden. Playing WoW and Floorball at time after chools or holidays. I'm a pretty active wow-player that shows up at raid times.

Playtime:

Monday: 16:00-23:00

Tuesday: 19:00-23:00

Wednesday 16:00-23:00

Thursday: 19:00-23:00

Friday: 16:00-1:00

Saturday: Unknowned-1:00

Sunday: Unknowned-23:00

Computer: I got good connection and good graphic. Disconnect is rare for me.

Communication: I'm using VentriloMIX + 3.0 if needed

Character info

Character Name: Roinx
Race: Undead
Class: Priest

Days played: Total Time: 46 Days, time played at 70: 23 Days

Talent spec: Shadow, 14/0/47

Profile Link (Armory, etc):
Professions: Tailoring 375, Enchanting 279. i chosed tailoring because the Frozen Shadoweave Set and enchanting because you earn pretty much money on it ^^

Enjoying your class: It is pretty fun to play shadowpriest. Fast casting abilities Smile

Class knowledge: I use vampirir touch/embrace at every single mob at raids. I'm showing up with pots/elixirs.

TBC Attunements done (or how far you are in completing them):
Karazhan: Yes
25 man instances
Mount Hyjal: Not attuned
Black Temple: Not attuned

Consumables: I always bring pots elixirs. I will maybe share if someone forgot ^^

Alts: I got one 70 Feral druid aswell Smile hope we can gear up him in karazhan maybe ? :p

Gold: How do you earn the gold you need? Do you think you can sustain the costs of raiding? How much can you spend / week? I earn gold via dailys and farming, only spending them at elixirs/pots and repair.

Previous guilds: Tell us your previous guilds and why you left them.: Marvelous. they were unfriendly and I want a friendly guild with a lot of fun.

PvE experience: What is your raiding experience? I didn't play wow before tbc.
Karazhan: Full
Gruul's Lair: Full
Zul'Aman: 1/6
Magtheridon: Never tried
Serpentshrine Cavern: 1/6
The Eye: 2/4

Hardest NPC: What is the hardest NPC you defeated in WoW? Why was it hard?: Hmm, hard question. I think i will say High Astromancer Solarian :S I Haven't tried anything harder so can't give a honest answer.

PvP: Tell us about your PvP experience and your PvP goals: Don't got any goals in PvP, got 2 Vengeful and 2 Gladiator and some other stuff, total 237 resilience.

Previous online/mmorpg experiences: I've played Battlefield 2 a couple of years ago. Enjoyed it really much Smile

WoW Connections: Do you know anyone in Pact that can tell us a bit about you? No, but i hope I can learn to know all of you Smile

Reason for joining: Why did you chose Pact? Why do you want to join us?: You're progressing in tk/ssc, i wanna be a part of it and im geared for it.

Expectations: I expect progress and fun at raids Smile some serious playing to tho.

Best regards // Roinx da sniperpriest Smile
Back to top Go down
Loxster
Officer

Shadowpriest application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadowpriest application.   Shadowpriest application. EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 10:46 pm

Decent application. Gear is fine. spec fine. Your experience is also great.

**ACCEPTED**
Back to top Go down

Shadowpriest application.
Page 1 of 1