Pact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pact of Stormscales homeforums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SHadowpriest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

SHadowpriest Empty
PostSubject: SHadowpriest   SHadowpriest EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 7:20 pm

First Name: Kim

About yourself: Tell us a bit about yourself. Who are you, what are you doing, whatver you want us to know about you. Working as an Assambler @ Dynapac. and if im not at my work im playing wow, hanging out with my gf etc ;>

Playtime: How many hours you play/week? Give us a rough schedule. Depends, can raid most of the days tho expect Fridays and saturdays. they are party days ;O

Computer: We want to know if your computer and connection can handle WoW especially in raid enviroments.

Communication: Are you able to use ventrilo? Do you have a mic and are you comfortanle using it? Yes and Yes

Character info

Character Name:Holysht
Race: Troll FEMALE
Class:priest

Days played: How many /played days you got on this character, and how many of those at level 70?

Talent spec: Post your current talent spec and feel free to provide some info about the spec you desire to play in raids. 12/0/49 ! full PVE

Profile Link (Armory, etc): Profiles with your current gear (resist gear profiles are a plus); you should provide a profile for each spec of your class... http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormscale&n=Holysht

Professions: Tell us what professions you have and why you chose them. Tailoring 375 and Herb 375, Herbs = pots for raids, Tailoring set = AMAZING!

Enjoying your class: Tell us a bit why you enjoy playing your class? Well i think its fun??? ;O

Class knowledge: Convince us you know what you're suppose to do in raids. Feel free to include skill rotations, specific class mechanics, anything you think it's usefull. Keep my grps mana up with some heavy dps,

TBC Attunements done (or how far you are in completing them)

25 man instances
Mount Hyjal Need vials!
Black Temple Getting the quest inside ssc

Consumables: You will be required a high amount of consumables, especially when learning new content, how do you plan to get those? Also include a list of consumables you think you will need. Farm Herbs for my pots, Kill Basilisk for Food buff, and i know what pots i should use

Alts: Post info about any alt over level 60 Xelito 70 Rogue ;O ;O;O; !! shit alt Very Happy

Gold: How do you earn the gold you need? Do you think you can sustain the costs of raiding? How much can you spend / week? Farming primals almost every day !

Previous guilds: Tell us your previous guilds and why you left them. Espada, Ownz,Fade . Dementia (Balnazzar) Equilibrium (Balnazzar) Ownz and fade dispanded, And when in Espada i was new on my work so hadnt time to focus on wow .

PvE experience: What is your raiding experience? (especially before TBC) Pretbc MC,bwL,AQ20/40 ZG! TBC full Kara, Full gruul, Mag, 3/4K 3/6 SSC!

Hardest NPC: What is the hardest NPC you defeated in WoW? Why was it hard? oh man , No idea hehe !

PvP: Tell us about your PvP experience and your PvP goals. Hate PVP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Previous online/mmorpg experiences: Tell us what other games you played before Used to play MU-Online for like 5 years ago :E . and some guildwars ^^

WoW Connections: Do you know anyone in Pact that can tell us a bit about you? Arzoth!

Reason for joining: Why did you chose Pact? Why do you want to join us? Well, u seems to be a guild that will progress in PVE!!!

Expectations: What do you expect from Pact? Progress, and alot of fun i hope. getting to learn new ppl ;>
Back to top Go down
Unox
Admin
Unox

SHadowpriest Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHadowpriest   SHadowpriest EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 5:02 pm

Don't register before getting accepted as a trial, removing your account! BTW nice name
Back to top Go down
https://pactgaming.forummotion.com
Holysht

SHadowpriest Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHadowpriest   SHadowpriest EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 5:33 pm

sry didnt know :/

ty ;>
Back to top Go down
Loxster
Officer

SHadowpriest Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHadowpriest   SHadowpriest EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 5:55 pm